Careers at STULZ
Your career at STULZ – Join our team!
Welcome to the career pages of STULZ UK ltd. Here you will find out everything you need to know about career opportunities, vacant positions, apprenticeships and the application process at the STULZ company.
STULZ is a Global manufacturer of HVAC products specifically designed for the critical cooling industry, established in 1947. The Company’s primary mission is to become the leading Global supplier of standardised and customised cooling solutions.
STULZ strategy is to increase sales and profitability by expanding its Global presence, strengthening its product line, focusing on product development, manufacturing and quality improvement. STULZ has implemented its growth strategy through selective acquisitions, and by pursuing business opportunities with its 17 daughter companies and 140 sales partners to expand into new global markets.
Air conditioning Service Engineer
POSITION TITLE: Air conditioning Service Engineer
REPORTING TO: Head of UK Service
LOCATION: Chessington, Surrey, United Kingdom
REGIONS: M25 radius and occasionally National when required
Scope and Responsibilities:
- Strong Experience in controls would be beneficial
- Good practical knowledge of chilled water and air conditioning systems including DX systems is a must.
- Ability to understand and Edit Electrical line drawings to as built is desirable but not essential.
- Experience in working with Precision cooling systems would be a great advantage.
- Previous work experience with various Close Control / Precision Cooling equipment, in the Data Centre Cooling Industry would be a great advantage.
- National & international travel may occasionally be required.
Experience / Skills Required:
- Experience with HVAC products, especially chillers, will be a significant plus and an appreciation of the data-centre cooling marketplace would be a distinct advantage.
- The ability to foster an environment that encourages initiative, creativity and teamwork.
- The candidate must be a problem solver
- The candidate will be a strategic thinker who can demonstrate the capability to assume increased responsibility in the future.
- The individual will have personal qualities of honesty and integrity, and an interest in people development.
- A willingness to travel within the UK and occasionally in Europe may be required. A current UK driving license is mandatory.
We will facilitate a fully expensed company vehicle and provide all necessary tools such as a laptop and mobile phone. We provide 25 days holiday per annum and the company will contribute 8% of Employees P60 earnings into the employees workplace pension fund each month.