Jobs at STULZ UK and Globally
Here is a list of the latest vacant positions at our headquarters in Epsom and throughout the UK. We have put together some tips on how to make a successful application to STULZ.
STULZ is a Global manufacturer of HVAC products specifically designed for the critical cooling industry, established in 1947. The Company’s primary mission is to become the leading Global supplier of standardised and customised cooling solutions.
STULZ strategy is to increase sales and profitability by expanding its Global presence, strengthening its product line, focusing on product development, manufacturing and quality improvement. STULZ has implemented its growth strategy through selective acquisitions, and by pursuing business opportunities with its 17 daughter companies and 120 sales partners to expand into new global markets.
REPORTING TO: Brendan Leonard – Managing Director
LOCATION: Epsom, Surrey, United Kingdom
REGIONS: Preferably southern based but working on National accounts
THE COMPANY: STULZ UK Ltd
Scope and Responsibilities:
- Establish new, and maintain existing relationships with customers
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries and potential leads
- Undertake site surveys and /or technical presentations
- Pro-actively target, identify and make appointments with key account decision makers
- Manage, understand and interpret customer requirements
- Confidently communicate that a product or service will best satisfy customer needs
- Calculate, prepare and present an accurate, professional quotation for the works.
- Understand and communicate the benefits of energy efficiency
- Negotiate the project and close the sale.
- Administer customer accounts and maintain a CRM database
- Liaise with other members of the sales team and other technical experts
- Prepare reports for head office
- Monitor and report on sales activities to meet agreed targets
- Support marketing activity by attending trade shows, conferences and other events
Experience / Skills Required:
- He or she will have a successful track record of achieving business growth and customer satisfaction in a building services or related industrial products business.
- Experience with HVAC products, especially chillers, will be a significant plus and an appreciation of the data-centre cooling marketplace would be a distinct advantage.
- A demonstrated ability to identify and exploit national account business opportunities with major corporate customers are desirable.
- The individual selected should possess excellent overall business skills, including excellent written and verbal communication, planning, presentation and organisational abilities.
- Financial and mathematical acumen is required
- The ability to foster an environment that encourages initiative, creativity and teamwork.
- The candidate must be a problem solver
- The candidate will be a strategic thinker who can demonstrate the capability to assume increased responsibility in the future.
- The individual will have personal qualities of honesty and integrity, and an interest in people development.
- A willingness to travel within the UK and occasionally in Europe is required. A current UK driving license is mandatory.
The company will provide a competitive compensation package comprising a base salary commensurate with experience, and an incentive program linked to company and individual target achievement. We will facilitate a fully expensed company vehicle and provide all necessary sales tools such as a laptop and mobile phone. We provide 25 days’ holiday per annum and the company will contribute 8% of Employees P60 earnings into the employee’s workplace pension fund each month.
Please choose your contact
Hotline +44 (0)1372 749666
For career opportunities in various countries, please apply direct to the relevant subsidiary companies abroad.