Jobs at STULZ UK
Here is a list of the latest vacant positions at our headquarters in Epsom and throughout the UK. We have put together some tips on how to make a successful application to STULZ.
THE COMPANY: STULZ UK Ltd
Scope and Responsibilities:
- Establish new, and maintain existing relationships with customers
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries and potential leads
- Undertake site surveys and /or technical presentations
- Pro-actively target, identify and make appointments with key account decision makers
- Manage, understand and interpret customer requirements
- Confidently communicate that a product or service will best satisfy customer needs
- Calculate, prepare and present an accurate, professional quotation for the works.
- Understand and communicate the benefits of energy efficiency
- Negotiate the project and close the sale.
- Administer customer accounts and maintain a CRM database
- Liaise with other members of the sales team and other technical experts
- Prepare reports for head office
- Monitor and report on sales activities to meet agreed targets
- Support marketing activity by attending trade shows, conferences and other events
Experience / Skills Required:
- He or she will have a successful track record of achieving business growth and customer satisfaction in a building services or related industrial products business.
- Experience with HVAC products, especially chillers, will be a significant plus and an appreciation of the data-centre cooling marketplace would be a distinct advantage.
- A demonstrated ability to identify and exploit national account business opportunities with major corporate customers are desirable.
- The individual selected should possess excellent overall business skills, including excellent written and verbal communication, planning, presentation and organisational abilities.
- Financial and mathematical acumen is required
- The ability to foster an environment that encourages initiative, creativity and teamwork.
- The candidate must be a problem solver
- The candidate will be a strategic thinker who can demonstrate the capability to assume increased responsibility in the future.
- The individual will have personal qualities of honesty and integrity, and an interest in people development.
- A willingness to travel within the UK and occasionally in Europe is required. A current UK driving license is mandatory.
The company will provide a competitive compensation package comprising a base salary commensurate with experience, and an incentive program linked to company and individual target achievement.
Service Co-ordination Team Leader
POSITION TITLE: Service Co-ordination Team Leader
LOCATION: Epsom, Surrey, United Kingdom
THE COMPANY: STULZ UK Ltd
Responsible for supporting the day to day coordination of the service department and leadership of the Service Co-ordination team and admin support staff, you will be maintaining the service schedule and providing continued communication between engineers, clients and internal stakeholders.
You will have responsibility for the smooth operation of your own portfolio of key maintenance contracts, planning PPM’s and call outs as well as issuing quotations for remedial repairs while also ensuring your team are delivering the highest level of service to our customers.
You will have excellent customer service skills, ability to problem solve over the phone and to deal efficiently with issues as and when they occur, so clear communication and a positive pragmatic approach to your work is a must. Some face to face customer meetings may also be required from time to time.
Some internal office admin will also be required, attending to internal queries related to service department and customers queries, so naturally we are looking for someone who is personable and is a strong team player.
You ideally will have either a customer service/co-ordination or technical background, enjoy speaking with people at all levels such as clients, contractors, internal staff and heads of department. Any experience with computerised service management tools/systems would be advantageous.
Reporting to the Head of UK Service your main duties will include:
· Plan, implement and maintain the service schedule
· Utilize troubleshooting and customer background information to coordinate field engineers’ daily activities in timely and efficient manor
· Liaison between customers, service and engineering teams
· Liaise with engineers, engineering support team and spare parts dept to schedule work
· Accurate record keeping of enquiries, comments, complaints and actions taken
· Liaise with sub-contractors
· Gather data and compile reports for customers
· Invoice generation for maintenance and repair works
· Day to day management of the Service Co-ordination team and admin support staff
· A quick learner who can use their initiative to overcome challenges.
· Experience in a similar technical service co-ordination role would be beneficial
· Experience of working and leading within a team
· Personable and pragmatic approach
· High standard of IT software skills. Must be proficient with MS Office packages, especially excel
· Previous experience of utilising computerised service management systems would be valuable
· Air Conditioning or HVAC knowledge desirable but not essential.
· Previous managerial experience is desirable