Jobs at STULZ UK
Here is a list of the latest vacant positions at our headquarters in Epsom and throughout the UK. We have put together some tips on how to make a successful application to STULZ.
THE COMPANY: STULZ UK Ltd
Scope and Responsibilities:
- Establish new, and maintain existing relationships with customers
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries and potential leads
- Undertake site surveys and /or technical presentations
- Pro-actively target, identify and make appointments with key account decision makers
- Manage, understand and interpret customer requirements
- Confidently communicate that a product or service will best satisfy customer needs
- Calculate, prepare and present an accurate, professional quotation for the works.
- Understand and communicate the benefits of energy efficiency
- Negotiate the project and close the sale.
- Administer customer accounts and maintain a CRM database
- Liaise with other members of the sales team and other technical experts
- Prepare reports for head office
- Monitor and report on sales activities to meet agreed targets
- Support marketing activity by attending trade shows, conferences and other events
Experience / Skills Required:
- He or she will have a successful track record of achieving business growth and customer satisfaction in a building services or related industrial products business.
- Experience with HVAC products, especially chillers, will be a significant plus and an appreciation of the data-centre cooling marketplace would be a distinct advantage.
- A demonstrated ability to identify and exploit national account business opportunities with major corporate customers are desirable.
- The individual selected should possess excellent overall business skills, including excellent written and verbal communication, planning, presentation and organisational abilities.
- Financial and mathematical acumen is required
- The ability to foster an environment that encourages initiative, creativity and teamwork.
- The candidate must be a problem solver
- The candidate will be a strategic thinker who can demonstrate the capability to assume increased responsibility in the future.
- The individual will have personal qualities of honesty and integrity, and an interest in people development.
- A willingness to travel within the UK and occasionally in Europe is required. A current UK driving license is mandatory.
The company will provide a competitive compensation package comprising a base salary commensurate with experience, and an incentive program linked to company and individual target achievement.